Saturday, October 3, 2015

NFL Week 4 Predictions

I know you all have miss me...... I'M BACK!
Due to some technical difficulties, I was unable to keep my blog updated properly but the tides have turned and lucky for you, it won't happen again...at least I hoping so.

We all seen the Steelers lose a close one at home, one that they were not supposed to lose but because Michael Vick has magnus draw syndrome, the ball just can't be thrown straight and he chokes....again. Disappointing to say the least but I'm dealing.

Thursday, October 1

Baltimore 23 at  Pittburgh 20   F/OT   


Sunday, October 4


NY Jets 14           at   Miami  24    

Jacksonville  27   at   Indianapolis 33

NY Giants  10     at   Buffalo 28

Carolina  40        at   Tampa Bay  21

Philadelphia 23   at   Washington 29

Oakland  24        at   Chicago 30

Houston  13        at   Atlanta  33

Kansas City 21   at   Cincinnati  17

Cleveland  16     at   San Diego  23

Green Bay  34    at   San Francisco  20

St. Louis  3         at   Arizona  31

Minnesota  18    at   Denver  27

Dallas  24           at   New Orleans  20


Monday, October 5

Detroit  13          at   Seattle  30


No comments:

Post a Comment