Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Inauguration
For some time I've flirted with the idea of having a blog or a platform to launch my ideas, opinions, and knowledge from. I've had a couple of You Tube channels and even created a site but I didn't have the vision to see it through, or maybe I was just lazy. But there comes a time in the life of every king when he must step up and take his throne. THE TIME IS NOW!!! 
The best sports mind to not have his own show on TV(me), the best TV/movie critic(me), ok I'll just say it, I'm the best...any questions?. It's rhetorical! 
Do I think I know it all...NO, but what I do know, YOU can't tell me any different.
Look, I love to learn and I love logical thinking and reasoning. I haven't been known to shy away from a good debate or heated discussion. That said, I tend to steer clear of factless jibberish(my words) and the people that stand by baseless rhetoric.
The King is here...
GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS 

No comments:

Post a Comment